One-Stop Shop for Top-Of-The-Line Products
EdgeEndo® carries three different sealers. Click on button below to view our sealer lineup.
EdgeEndo® carries five different cleansers. Click on button below to view our cleanser lineup.
EdgeEndo® carries Endodontic Organizers and Accessories. Click on button below to view our EndoRing lineup.
Learn more about CaOH™
• Weeping canal
• Formation of a hard tissue barrier (Apexification)
• Temporary root canal filling
• Internal & external root resorption
• Calcium Hydroxide, Barium Sulfate, Poly Propylene Glycol
• Easy cleaning and removing with good water supply
• Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity
• Premixed paste
• Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste into the canal
• Disposable tips for prevention of cross-contamination
• 2.2g paste in a syringe (2 syringe packing available)
• 10 Disposable tips
• One ring rotator for direction control of the tip
• Dimension: 228x61x22(mm)
• Weight: 46g
• Two years after production date
Learn more about EdgeIce™
• Stimulating the nerve ending of the pulp with a cold spray is a effective way to test the vitality
• Carbon Dioxide
• Produces the greatest temperature reduction and the fastest response compared to ethyl chloride and ice
• Peppermint Scented
• 6 oz bottle
• Directional nozzle for easy placement on micro applicator or cotton pellet
• Three years after production date
Learn more about EdgeTemp™ Plus
Edge Temp™ Plus Hydraulic Temporary Restorative (white)
• Temporary cavity filling
• Easy application and removal
• Hermetic seals the cavity
• Excellent stability when set
• Proper crush strength
Physical & Chemical Properties
• Setting time: 30 minutes
• 40g White paste in jar
• Dimension: 38x41x39(mm)
• Weight: 55g
• Three years from manufactured date
Learn more about EdgeVerify™
For perfect measurements every time.
Edge Verifiers™ are used prior to obturation, to ensure adequate space exists and a passive fit for the flowable gutta percha and obturators core.
Fits in with Your Current System
You can use EdgeVerify™, to fill cases shaped by any popular file (including: WaveOne®, ProTaper®, GT® or GT Series X®, Vortex®, ProFile®, Sequence®, K3®, or TF File®). It accurately measures all tip sizes and tapers (.04, .06, .08, .10), from size 20 to size 50.
- Polycarbonate construction
- Size verifiers match obturators and confirm precise sizing
- Calibration rings for visual working length determination
- Pack of six
For EdgeVerify™ for EdgeV-file HT™ click here.