“We sell great ultrasonic tips at half the cost.” – Dr. Charles J. Goodis, Endodontist, CEO
• Find calcified or hidden canals.
• Remove intracanal obstructions.
• Remove dental restorations and cores.
• Dislodge posts and broke instruments.
• Remove remove pulp stones.
• Unique shaft designs for better access and visibility.
• Length and diameters designed to progress down the root.
• EdgeTips™ 1-5 are Diamond coated for more efficiency. We don’t use zirconium nitride like ProUltra® Endo Tips.
• EdgeTips™ 6-8 are a special titanium allow and their special geometries allow precision work in areas of limited access.
Diamond-coated ball tip, length 20mm, taper 5%
Diamond-coated ball tip for searching and locating calcified canals.
Diamond-coated steel tip 76μm, length 18mm, taper 5%
EdgeTip™ #2 is a diamond-coated tip for:
• Finishing the access cavity.
• Removing dentine overhangs, calcifications and filling materials.
Diamond-coated retreatment tip, 30 μm, length 20mm, taper 5%
EdgeTip™ #3 is a diamond-coated steel used in the 1st coronal third to remove very hard materials by brushing the walls.
Long retreatment tip, 40mm, taper 4%
EdgeTip™ #4 has a steel tip for rapid removal of broken instruments in the middle third of wide, straight canals.
Long retreatment tip, 40mm, diamond-coated 30 μm, taper 4%
EdgeTip™ #5 is a diamnd-coated steel tip for retreatment of very hard material in the middle third.
Short Titanium- Niobium tip, length 15mm taper 4%
EdgeTip™ #6 (short) tip is designed for retreatment in the coronal third and isthmuses.
Titanium- Niobium tip, length 20mm, taper 3%
Suggested tip for retreatment in the middle and apical thirds and the extraction of broken instruments.
Titanium- Niobium tip, 25mm, taper 3%
EdgeTip™ #8 (long) is suitable for retreatment in the apical third and long, straight canals.
EdgeSurgicalTips™ are designed for use in endodontic microsurgery. Made with a diamond coating, these instruments cut dentin faster without need for repeated ultrasonics. The dentin surface is left smooth yet microscopically rough which results in better adaptation of filling materials.
• Diamond coating for efficient cutting of dentin.
• Irrigation strategically placed at the tip for control.
• Tip angles and lengths designed for access to difficult areas.
• We don’t use zirconium nitride like ProUltra® Surgical Endo Tips.
Diamond-coated universal tip 30μm, length 3mm, taper 9%
EdgeSurgicalTip™ #1 is intended for apical surgery of anterior teeth.
**Currently Not Available
Diamond-coated universal tip 30μm, taper 9%
Larger than EdgeSurgicalTip™ #1 is intended for apical teeth.
Left-oriented retro surgery tip, diamnd-coated 30μm, length 5mm, taper 7%
Double-angle 75 degrees for mandibular left and maxillary right premolars.
Left-oriented tip, diamnd-coated 30μm, length 3mm, taper 10%
Double-angle 110 degrees for mandibular left and maxillary right posterior teeth.
Left-oriented tip, diamond-coated 30μm, length 3mm, taper 10%
Double-angle 75 degrees for mandibular right and maxillary left premolars.
Right-oriented tip, diamond-coated 30μm, length 3mm, taper 10%
Double-angle 110 degrees for mandibular right and maxillary left posterior teeth.